You Ask, We Answer Episode 9: Should I Care About Mobile?
Welcome to episode 9 of You Ask, We Answer!
We are taking the most popular – and most asked – questions about social media marketing and answering them each week. You can find these videos posted every Monday on our Facebook page, Instagram account, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter account, and YouTube Channel. We’ll also send it out each week on our blog.
This week’s question…Should I care about mobile?
Absolutely! More than 75% of online traffic comes from mobile devices. Your website should be mobile-friendly (aka responsive), and your graphics should be sized to be viewed on a mobile device. Most of your digital marketing should have a mobile-first approach since that is how it is going to be viewed.
You ask, we answer! Every Monday, we’ll answer some of the most popular questions we are asked, and we’ll give you the answer straight up!
Missed an episode? You can watch previous videos here:
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 1: How Many Times Should I Be Posting to Social Media?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 2: Do I Have to Be on Every Social Media Platform?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 3: Are Facebook Ads Worth It?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 4: What Social Media Metrics are Important?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 5: Is Print Advertising Still Worth It?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 6: Should I Buy Promotional Items for My Business?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 7: What is the Most Cost-Effective/Inexpensive Way to Market a Product or Business?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 8: Do I Really Need to Blog?