You Ask, We Answer Episode 10: How Much Should I Spend on Digital Advertising?
Welcome to episode 10 of You Ask, We Answer!
We are taking the most popular – and most asked – questions about social media marketing and answering them each week. You can find these videos posted every Monday on our Facebook page, Instagram account, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter account, and YouTube Channel. We’ll also send it out each week on our blog.
This week’s question…How Much Should I Spend on Digital Advertising (i.e. Facebook or Google Ads)?
This is a question I get ALL the time. Your ad spend should coincide with your budget. You can run ads for as little as $2 or $3 per day – but keep in mind that the more you spend, the more results you’ll see. If you are doing ads for the first time, spend an amount you are comfortable with and as you see results, increase or decrease your ad spend.
You ask, we answer! Every Monday, we’ll answer some of the most popular questions we are asked, and we’ll give you the answer straight up!
Missed an episode? You can watch previous videos here:
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 1: How Many Times Should I Be Posting to Social Media?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 2: Do I Have to Be on Every Social Media Platform?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 3: Are Facebook Ads Worth It?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 4: What Social Media Metrics are Important?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 5: Is Print Advertising Still Worth It?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 6: Should I Buy Promotional Items for My Business?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 7: What is the Most Cost-Effective/Inexpensive Way to Market a Product or Business?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 8: Do I Really Need to Blog?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 9: Should I Care About Mobile?