ME Marketing Services is looking for a part-time local Marketing Assistant/Account Manager to help with the day-to-day operations of our growing business.
Hours: 10 hours/week minimum
Duties (including, but not limited to):
- Scheduling Content
- Community Management
- Research for Clients
- Monthly Email Marketing Newsletter creation
- Content Creation (written, graphic, and video)
- Misc. writing assignments (lists, press releases, etc.)
- Attending local events the business is involved in
Starting Compensation: $10-12/hr
Candidate Must Be:
- Self-motivated and willing to talk to new businesses and people
- Meet deadlines early or on-time
- Open-minded and think outside the box
- Willing to learn
- Willing take responsibility and make a project their own
- Have a working knowledge of social media, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with the Adobe Suite of products and Canva
- Graphic design experience preferred but not required
The candidate for this position must live in the Statesboro area and must be willing to sign non-disclosure and non-compete agreements upon hire.
If you are interested, please fill out the application below and attach your resume AND cover letter.
This position now taking resumes through March 31. Position will become available April 1, 2019.