ME Marketing Services is looking for 1-2 part-time local Digital Marketing Account Managers to help with the day-to-day operations of our growing business.
ME Marketing Services is a Statesboro-based digital marketing company that focuses on small to medium-sized businesses, solopreneurs, and political campaigns. We are proud of our success in the digital and social media marketing niche and love helping businesses find their place online to connect with their market.
Our Digital Account Managers help manage the day-to-day activities of our clients. They often write content for social media, take pictures, make reels and videos, monitor comments, meet with clients to go over content and strategy, and more! Our Digital Account Managers get the opportunity to learn and expand their skills through working with a variety of industries including law, medical, retail, and travel. It's a fun position where no two days are the same!
Positions Available: Mid-April 2022
Job Duties (including, but not limited to):
- Writing content with some graphic creation
- Scheduling digital content
- Client community management
- Research and analysis
- Digital ad reporting
- Email marketing management
- Misc. writing assignments (lists, press releases, etc.)
- Attending local events the business is involved in
- Website Management
Candidate Must Be:
- Self-motivated and willing to talk to new businesses and people
- Meet deadlines early or on-time
- Open-minded and think outside the box
- Willing to learn
- Willing take responsibility and make a project their own
Hours: 10-15 hours/week minimum
- Be available Monday-Friday during the hours of 9am-4pm
- High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred
- Marketing Experience
- Retail Experience
- Working knowledge of social media, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva
Preferred Knowledge of, but not Required:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Sprout Social
The candidate for this position must live in the Statesboro, Georgia area and must be willing to sign non-disclosure and non-compete agreements upon hire.
If you are interested, please fill out the application below and attach your resume AND cover letter.