Top 10 Social Media Tips
Like all things, there are common “rules” to abide by. I like to call them Social Media Tips.
I’ve been posting these frequently on my Twitter page, so I would like to share my Top 10 Social Media Tips with you. These are not in any particular order.
1. Find the top influencers in your niche and follow them. You will be surprised at what you learn.
2. To gain exposure on LinkedIn, try posting & answering in the Answers section.
3. Questions & Pictures get the most response.
4. Use clean language. Using foul language or profanity is the quickest way to get unfollowed or blocked.
5. Welcome your new Twitter followers. Send them a tweet or DM.
6. If pinning to Pinterest, pin from the original source or your website.
7. Acknowledge! People want to be noticed. Respond to mentions, posts, retweets and direct messages!
8. Share you links. You have a difference audience in each platform. Cross-promote your latest post or your website.
9. To educate yourself, subscribe to a few blogs from your niche.
10. You do not have to do it all! Pick the platforms that work best for your business and work them!
Any successful social media campaign incorporates these into their strategy. Do you have a tip you want to share? Post it below or leave it on my Facebook page!