Just starting to use social media for your business? Not know where to start?
Or are you taking the leap and starting your own social media marketing company?
Social marketing can be daunting. Knowing what platform(s) to use and how to use them can overwhelm any business owner. With the social world changing every week it seems, there is a lot to keep up with.
That’s where our social starter programs comes in.
ME Marketing Services offers two different social starter programs – one for business owners starting to use social media in their marketing strategy and one for individuals who are wanting to start their own social marketing business. With each of these programs you will get personalized consulting to help you acheive your goal. Programs are for a 3 month period and include homework assignments.
With each program, you will learn –
- How to set up a social media strategy
- How to truly listen to and engage with your audience
- What platforms will work best for you
- How to take advantage of social media advertising (Facebook ads, Twitter ads, etc.)
- And so much more!
If a 3 month program isn’t for you, we also offer social starter mini-sessions. These sessions are for an hour and we will help you with whatever your needs are and answer any questions you may have.
Social Starter for Business Owners
- 3 months of social media consulting & training
- Bi-weekly sessions to go over account activity
- Weekly homework assignments to get you used to managing you own social media
- Hands-on management training
- Monthly reports on account(s)
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3 platforms for your business
Social Starter for Social Media Marketing Professionals
- 3 months of consulting on your new business
- Bi-weekly homework assignments
- Bi-weekly 30 minute sessions to go over assignments and answer questions
- Hands-on training and support
Social Starter Mini-Sessions
- 1 hour consulting sessions to answer questions, provide support or training