Do you need help using social media for your business?
It’s now 2015 and if you are not using social media in some way for your business you are majorly missing out.
Yes, social media for businesses has taken a lot of heat lately with people complaining about low reach, spending money to be seen and so forth. However, if you are using it the right way and for the right purpose you can get around all of that.
Take a look at these stats:
- 70% of marketers have successfully gained new customers via social media (Emarsys)
- 74% of customers rely on social networks to guide purchase decisions. (Emarsys)
- 86% of B2B businesses are using content marketing (Social Media B2B)
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those without blogs. (Social Fresh)
- 85% of B2B buyers believe companies should present information via social networks. (Iconsive)
- Over 70% of US online adults use some form of social media networking. (Heidi Cohen)
- 72% of all internet users are now active on social media. (Jeff Bullas)
Most people expect a business to be on social media somewhere – it could be Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. If you’re not there, your competition is.
There are businesses using social media effectively on their own, but there are twice as many who try to use it and just end up giving up. I think it’s a shame when they give up because I know how much hard work goes into setting up a social media presence.
They don’t have to give up. You don’t have to give up.
That is why I have created two new programs – social starters. One program is for business owners who are getting started or who are just simply lost on what to do. The other program is for individuals who are taking on social media management – whether it’s for themselves as a business or for a company they are working for.
I have a heart to help others and that’s what I hope to accomplish with these programs. Each program is for three months and provides hands-on training.
To find out more about our social starter programs, click here.