My Top Events of 2011
For now, I’d like to reflect back on this past year with my top events of 2011…oh, and these are in no particular order.
1. I started my own business, ME Marketing Services, which is something I’ve always wanted to do.
2. Joined BNI – Business in the Boro networking group and met an amazing group of business owners.
3. Got my first client!
4. And then many more!
5. Took my daughters to Disney World for their birthday.
6. Saw my beloved Georgia Bulldogs win 10 in a row despite an 0-2 start.
7. Saw my business grow faster than I could have imagined in the first 4 months.
8. Expanded my knowledge of social media marketing through networking groups, webinars and blogs.
9. Had a large account hire me based on recommendations from the community.
I look forward to 2012 and the possibilities and opportunities it will bring. On a personal sales pitch note (sorry, have to put a plug in!), if you are looking at 2012 and not sure how you want to market your business in new and exciting ways and change up the status quo, contact me! I’d love to talk with you on how to grow your business with all the new media and social networks!
Happy New Year’s!
p.s. If you would like to check out some Social Media information for yourself, I recommend the following pages: