You Ask, We Answer Episode 7: What is the Most Cost-Effective/Inexpensive Way to Market a Product or Business?
Welcome to episode 7 of You Ask, We Answer!
We are taking the most popular – and most asked – questions about social media marketing and answering them each week. You can find these videos posted every Monday on our Facebook page, Instagram account, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter account, and YouTube Channel. We’ll also send it out each week on our blog.
This week’s question…what is the most cost-effective/inexpensive way to market a product or business?
Social media is one of the most cost effective and inexpensive ways to get your product or business out there. Yes, you could spend an obscene amount of money on digital but if you are somewhat tech savvy, you can do it yourself. Word of mouth is also the least expensive way to get noticed. Just talking to people can do wonders.
You ask, we answer! Every Monday, we’ll answer some of the most popular questions we are asked, and we’ll give you the answer straight up!
Missed an episode? Watch previous videos below:
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 1: How Many Times Should I Be Posting to Social Media?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 2: Do I Have to Be on Every Social Media Platform?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 3: Are Facebook Ads Worth It?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 4: What Social Media Metrics are Important?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 5: Is Print Advertising Still Worth It?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 6: Should I Buy Promotional Items for My Business?