You Ask, We Answer Episode 6: Should I Buy Promotional Items for My Business?
Welcome to episode 6 of You Ask, We Answer!
We are taking the most popular – and most asked – questions about social media marketing and answering them each week. You can find these videos posted every Monday on our Facebook page, Instagram account, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter account, and YouTube Channel. We’ll also send it out each week on our blog.
This week’s question…should I buy promotional items for my business?
I believe every business needs some sort of branded swag. This could be pens, magnets, stickers, shirts, cups. The type of swag/promotional products depends on your business. What a restaurant would get would be different from a law firm. If you need suggestions on who to get your items from, let me know – I have several friends I can recommend!
You ask, we answer! Every Monday, we’ll answer some of the most popular questions we are asked, and we’ll give you the answer straight up!
Missed an episode? Watch previous videos below:
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 1: How Many Times Should I Be Posting to Social Media?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 2: Do I Have to Be on Every Social Media Platform?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 3: Are Facebook Ads Worth It?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 4: What Social Media Metrics are Important?
- You Ask, We Answer Episode 5: Is Print Advertising Still Worth It?