9 Things About ME From My Facebook Timeline
Most weeks when I write, it’s about social media and social media marketing because, well, that’s what I do. I am going to deviate from that a little bit today. With Facebook’s new Timeline profile – which I love, by the way – you can view past events in your life that Facebook has chronicled and Facebook is suppose to announce the launch of Timeline for Pages next week.
So today we are going to stroll down memory lane and I’m posting 9 things you probably didn’t know about me, drawn from my Facebook timeline.
Here we go….
1. In 1998, I graduated high school (yay!)
2. I joined Facebook on November 22, 2006 (wow – I’ve been on Facebook over 5 years!) This was our family at the time:
3. I became the Marketing Director for our local Chick-fil-A on December 16, 2006.
4. My only nephew was born on August 23,2007
5. My status from October 29, 2008: “is loving that the G4 Channel is showing LOST re-runs every night @ 9 – something to keep me occupied until it comes back in January!” Yes, we were obssessed with LOST!
6. November 20, 2008 my youngest was born. Here’s her and her big sister…
7. My husband (finally) joined Facebook June 14, 2009. Facebook says that’s when I got married but it was really on May 18, 2002.
8. November 4, 2010 my husband tried and convicted his third murder case. This case was his first covered by the local media – https://memarketingservices.com://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=13446602. He’s proudly 3-for-3 on murder convictions. Oh, he’s a State Prosecuting Attorney if you were wondering.
9. June 12, 2011 ME Marketing Services went live on Facebook!
Without the Facebook Timeline, some of our past events and celebrations may get forgotten. Some people do not like the new Timeline, but I personally love it and I am even more excited about it coming to Facebook Business Pages.
Looking back on your Facebook Timeline, what is one item of information that no one may know about you? I invite you to share it below!