8 Holiday Marketing Benefits
With the busiest time of year right around the corner (literally), there is no doubt that businesses are stressing about the latest and greatest ways to bring in new customers before the end of the year. For social media marketers the newest question has been what to alter for the holiday season. Tips and tricks have been spreading rapidly, from blogs to the latest social media news, about how to get your social media pages ready for the holidays.
Even though there are a variety of ideas swarming, many of you may be wondering if the time is worth the outcome. From a simple picture change to holding a contest, there is something in holiday marketing for everyone. These changes will be sure to let your customers know that you are here to meet their needs, as well as bring in some advantages for yourself.
With 95 percent of customers on at least one social media platform, there is a great chance that your company will catch the eye of an abundance of new and existing customers with this holiday modification. Whether you are on the fence, or have already joined the holiday marketing fun, here are eight ways that you company can benefit from the holidays:
1. Create awareness. Switching to a holiday marketing strategy will let your customers know that you are there and your company exist, as well as showing them know what you are all about.
2. Expand your social media presence. Changing your social media pages for the holidays will allow customers to see that you are there for them year round and not just an automated message.
3. Advertise your products. This simple adjustment will notify your customers of new products to be arriving this holiday season. Advertising on multiple platforms allows your company to reach out to a diverse network of potential customer.
4. Obtain feedback. Developing a new holiday campaign will allow you to increase engagement and if you ask the right questions you will be sure to get a review of your product and/or company. Reviews and referrals, even by word of mouth, will go a long way towards bringing on new clients.
5. Attract new customers. By making a transition for the holidays, new customers will be sure to check in and see what the buzz is all about.
6. Separate from your competition. However big or small, your company has what it takes to begin a holiday marketing campaign. Others may not have the confidence to start a campaign, and doing so it will show your customers that you will go the extra mile to win their business.
7. Generate sales. The ultimate goal of any company is to produce a profit. By changing your holiday marketing strategy and creating all of the above, you will be sure to increase the sales of your products.
8. Indulge in the festivities. At the end of the day, the events of the holiday season are supposed to be fun so it’s important for you and your company to relax and enjoy them. Even doing your own kind of holiday deals or contest will bring enjoyment to both your customers and yourself.
Your next question may be if you still have the time to change? The answer is yes! There are many small things that have big advantages as well. If you do the right research and create a transformation that works best for your company, you are bound to receive big results.
What benefits have you seen to holiday marketing?